Thursday, August 30, 2012

Almost A Decade!

9 year anniversary and it was a yummy time out. We went to The Copper Onion and a beautiful bouquet of flowers was waiting at our table for me. Kendall ate their out of this world Stroganoff and I had their lamb ribs with a warm salad..... Drool!
For dessert we went to a very expensive Italian restaurant. We forgot to take pictures of our desserts but Kendall got their pistachio gelato and lava cake, can I just say OH MY GOSH on that dessert?!?! And I got their spiced plumb cheese cake and it was exquisite! They also brought us out these tiny child sized hot chocolates that were as thick and delicious as could be. I'm so glad I chose that place ;-)
My favorite part of the night was getting my anniversary ring. My first real pearls, he went to Jared hehe.
It was such a great night, thanks babe! Happy anniversary love!!!







3 comments:

Kendall B said...

I love you too. I am so happy that I have this life and eternity with you!

Kendall B said...

The Italian Place was called Cucina Toscana! Oh it was so good!

Julie B. said...

What a fun and needed time for you guys. Love all my children so much.