Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Halloween 2012

Once again we had our big family Halloween party at my brother and sister in-law's house and once again it was great. The kids played fun games out side and won yummy prizes. We all brought something to eat and there were some great Halloween goodies. I brought bandaid bites that were kinda gross looking, but that's the point right? My sister in-law made delicious guacamole that a jack-o-lantern was spewing out of his mouth, I can't remember who but someone brought ghost cookies (nutter butters dipped in white chocolate with a ghost face painted on them) so good! My other sis in-law made a Halloween dessert pizza....ugh I wish I got a pic of everything. Next year I will. Then there was the spook house in the basement that my bro in-law makes every year, the kids LOVED it. Always fun and spooky!



Princess Aurora, Spider Man, and Princess Merida. 



Walking the plank? 




So much fun with the cousins. 







My feet got so swollen it felt like they were going to pop. One week before baby came. 



Thanks to Shanda and Sean for another awesome Halloween. 





2 comments:

aarongrey112 said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back. Thanks!

Aaron Grey
aarongrey112@gmail.com

Julie B. said...

Fun day for sure.