Saturday, December 1, 2012

Hotties In PC

Once again this band of sisters went to Park City Utah for a weekend getaway, and once again, it was fabulous! We went shopping for two days straight, had delicious food, rode the zip line, saw a great ski jump show, relaxed with delicious pedicures, watched a movie and snacked on anything and everything and had great laughs all weekend.



Sisters a plenty! 



From my understanding, Shanda had some cute nervous yet excited screams ;-) 



My sister in-law let me "capture" a lot of moments with her camera, I wish the picts were better but in my defense, I was really far away trying to get these shots.



These guys were amazing. 



HOTTIES RELAXING 



Ok, now I want to go back and get a pedi. 



HAHAHAHA 



I felt like I was going to break the bobsled! 



Me and Britt at dinner...yeah, we're dead sexy!


The weekend was a fantastic getaway and much needed for us all. I can't wait for next year! Especially since I won't be a pregnant whale and can actually keep up with the girls! Thank you Jaclyn and Jared for yet another sisters vacation, love you! 

1 comment:

Julie B. said...

The greatest gals on this earth.