Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Fun Little Get Together

 Wednesday night mom and dad called us and asked if we wanted to join them for a bit out at the "Bowl" and have a little water fun. Since all the water run off from the mountains places are being filled with tons of water and you can see that in the pictures. There was enough of a current that some people were able to sit in an inner tube and take a little trip around the park. The water was freezing of course but we all had a lot of fun.







I think I need to start letting myself be photographed a
little more, I'm going to regret not being in many
pictures when my kids are older. Too many good
memories :)

2 comments:

Kendall B said...

I have vowed to come back to the bowl when its slightly warmer and we have our swimming suits so we can really have some fun!

Julie B. said...

Cheap, fun times !!