Thursday, July 21, 2011

Happy 32nd Kendall!

So Kendall had a very yummy birthday :) The kids and I surprised him at work with a mini cake and some cupcakes for the kids and some of his co-workers. His mini cake was a chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting and caramel and toffee on top from Dippidee, a local bakery.

Then for his birthday dinner he had some delicious Sushi Rolls that smelt and looked SOOO good. Sushi might be one of Kendall's favorite foods ever ;-)

Then at the official celebration I got him the best Carrot cake (again Kendall's favorite) that I have ever had a nibble of, ever! Kendall I think has pretty much eaten the rest of that cake himself it was so dang good. Oh and we had ice cream haha

Kendall got a wonderful card from his sister Shanda and his mommy in-law, thanks you guys it really made his day!

I know that Kendall seeing his family at work and having the evening with his kids was a great way to celebrate another year for him.

We still plan on doing something with just him and I later for his birthday since we didn't have the chance then.....I'm thinking Fiji, yeah that sounds about right ;-)

We hope you had a fantastic day babe!!!

You got to love birthday nuts ;-)

We love you!!!

2 comments:

Kendall B said...

I love you all too! It was a great birthday. Thanks for making it special babe!

Julie B. said...

I wish we could have been here for that day. Sure love you son.