Monday, July 18, 2011

Stories and Quotes

The other day they girls were playing with their my little pony's and apparently Sadee's pony got and sick and they were trying to heal her. Sadee and Noelle laid down together on the couch and Sadee placed the sick little pony on her tummy. She looked at it for a moment and placed her hands on her pony and spoke. "Pony Burt, through the authority and the Holy Ghost, I bless that you won't get sick or get bugs in your tail. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen."


Yesterday, getting ready for church, Kendall and I were standing in front of the bathroom mirror doing our hair when we heard this high pitched note (singing) from our closet. Then that note became a plethora of notes, up down, high, low, soft and loud. We looked around the corner into our closet and see Noelle sitting on the floor, holding her dads tie rack to her mouth, "blowing" into it and pressing the tie pegs using them like notes on a flute! Each time she would press a "note" she would sing it pretending it was coming from her new flute.


Dylan did the lesson for Family Home Evening yesterday and his lesson was on Authority. At the end he was asking questions to Sadee and Noelle to have their participation. He asked Sadee if her parents didn't want her to do something that she really wanted to do because it they thought it was dangers what would she do? She raised her eye brows and said very positively, "NOTHING is impossible."


My kids are really the highlight of my life and make me laugh, cry, smile, and thank my Father in heaven for them every day :)

4 comments:

Britt said...

Hehehe. Cute!

Kendall B said...

I love my kids! They can be incredibly funny one minute, tender the next, then a living nightmare right after that! But I wouldn't change that for anything. They bring me so much joy

Momnerd said...

Adorable! We have plenty of instruments over here if she wants to play a real one!

Julie B. said...

I love it. They truly are listening and learning. Great kids. Hug them often.