Tuesday, September 13, 2011

First Day of Preschool

First day of preschool and you can see the excitement on Noelle. The girls were so dang excited to go to preschool and be with other kids instead of staying home and have mommy teach them.

They sang "The Best Day Ever" from Sponge Bob  the entire walk there, I couldn't help but smile the whole way. With three kids in school now I certainly am enjoying my "Me time" while they are gone ;-) Life is moving on and up and I enjoy every milestone and experience and love watching my children grow up and into their own. It's going to be a wonderful school year! ;-)

2 comments:

Kendall B said...

I am loving this! They are so dang cute! I love that they are going to be learning and growing more. Its a little scary at the same time.

Julie B. said...

Just wait until they go out that door on a date. SCARY !!!