Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Freezing at Cornbelly's

I didn't take pictures all night because my hands were so cold then when I was getting food and hot chocolate for everyone Kendall helped me out and took some.

The girls were so cute all night, running around looking at everything and just having lots of fun and lots of SPACE, thank goodness.

D and Aimee  kinda did their own thing here and there through the night, must be getting to old and cool for everyone else ;-)

We get a pict on this chair every year, I seriously want one!

Man I need some makeup on! haha Oh...sorry. This is a pict you can see everyone's "cold". Sadee just wanted to go home after awhile, her and Christian's hands were ICE. So we decided to skip much of what we do at Cornbelly's every year and save our little fingers from frost bite :)
This year they had these huge play places made out of wood that they are going to sell once Cornbelly's closes up for the season. They had a huge ship, airplane, train and many more. And when I say huge I mean HUGE! My sister in-law is going to see how much they sell them for and try and get one, how cool!
We usually take the girls to the Princess dress up station, on the little cow cart ride, and the big slides but we'll just have to do more of that next year. We did go on the Hay ride and the big bouncy things they have up front and this area where you can build your own life sized lincon log cabin.
Next year we will come earlier when it's not so cold and do all our favorite things. ;-)

2 comments:

Anna said...

That stinks it wad so cold, but that chair is awesome I can't believe your whole fam fit on it. So cool.

Kendall B said...

It was so much fun! Aside from always have to track down one of our girls all night long. They just wanted to run around and be independent all night.