Monday, October 31, 2011

My Update

I was asked why I haven't posted updates on this blog about my weight loss. I actually have another blog specifically for my weight loss journey but I didn't really think to give it to others that see me all the time. My weight loss blog is really for my Medifast family and those who won't judge me and make fun of me lol! I have my before pictures and weight posted on there along with my weekly and monthly updates of weight and pictures. So as you can imagine that's something I don't want everyone and their dog looking at, sharing, and making fun of. It's easier when it's among those that have experienced it or are experiencing being very over weight. BUT as an update on THIS blog I can say that I have lost 63 lbs. 7 of those during the month before I started  Medifast and obviously the rest since I have done it in less than 6 months :) I have 15-25 more to go before I transition off of MF, once I get there then I will go to about 1200 calories and work out with my trainer to tone up and get to that lean size 4. I'm working out now but it is limited because of my calorie intake. Starting today I will be doing 6 work outs a week, 3 30 min. cardi and 3 40 min. weights. I'm really excited for these goals and am loving all this nutritional knowledge I have, I sure wish I had this back in school when I needed it.
I have had lots of people inspire me, family and friends who have lost weight and gained their lives back. My children help me keep going, I want to be as strong as I can be in every way for them. A big thank you to everyone that has encouraged me, complimented me, and who support me, it means more to me than you will ever know!

3 comments:

Sidney said...

Way to go Brandee!! I am so proud of you! It is no small task you have undertaken!! WAY TO GO BRANDEE!!!!!

Kendall B said...

Love,Love,Love,Love,Love,Love,Love,Love,Love you! So proud of everything you've accomplished! Can't wait to see what you undertake next...

Julie B. said...

You go girl!!!!!!!Love you