Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Once was 3 & 4 is now 4 & 5




Time for Sadee and Noelle's birthday party again!
Theme - Snowflake Princess (for some reason, we never took a picture of all the beautiful snowflakes I cut out and hung :-(
We started with playing a vintage Pin the Tail On the Donkey game given to me by my grandma.




The girls were all really good at the game and I can't remember who, but one of the girls got it right on the spot. It was cute watching the girls spin and then try and watch them get to the picture.




Once they took their turns at the donkey, they got a clue as to where their prizes were. Lucy knew exactly where to go, some of the others needed a little help ;-)






Thanks to grandma and grandpa for helping!




In their prizes were princess, stickers, lip gloss rings, princess writing pads, and a big bag of peanut m & m's.






Birthday cake time!





I love singing happy birthday to these two rug rats. They are always so excited for everything.




I don't think they even make wished. Blow out the candles and chow down!






These two were SOOO cute! Alexander enjoyed that cake like no other. Such cute little cousins.




PRESENTS! They loved all their gifts and I can't go a day with out having a Squinkie army somewhere on my floor ;-)






I just love this little smile.
Happy birthday to the two best little girls in the universe!

4 comments:

Sidney said...

What a fun party!! You are such a fun mom!!

Julie B. said...

So very cute and such fun.

Kendall B said...

Love my little girls so much! They are growing up to fast

JaredandJaclyn said...

They are darling in their little tutu's. Happy Birthday and a Merry Christmas!