Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Quick Catch Up and Odds and Ends


The girls making their new Christmas ornaments for the tree. It was a good fun time helping them make these. We  listened to new Christmas music, had treats, and helped each other make very cute ornaments.



The girls fell asleep one after noon watching a movie and fell asleep just like this. I love how Sadee still sleeps like a baby, with her harms up and fingers curled in.



Cabin trip for Thanksgiving!!! The ride on the way up...





.....the ride on the way back. Everyone was exhausted, we played hard all weekend long!




Our Primary Christmas party. My station was the sugar cookie decorating station. I took pictures of all the kids and saw some super cute decorating.  



These kids were great. Team spirit and rivalry all the way!



My favorite!

I will have tons of "AT cabin" pictures from Thanksgiving up soon. We have been having a wonderful winter so far and I know it's only going to get better. ;-)

1 comment:

Shilo said...

Yay Taylor and Jackson!
Those boys are so much fun. I'm glad you get time to get to know them.

Sounds like you've been busy!