Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A Chill Summer Day

The kids and I were in our back yard just a bit this summer. With me being so prego and hot it was hard for me to be out there for too long but we did have a handful of chillin days in the little pools, listening to music and enjoying the sun.



The girls really tried full on swimming in this little thing and they tried it over and over again. Didn't work so well for them. 




Christian would run up and try to jump in on them and that didn't work out so well for him, he face planted in the water every time. 




Next year we'll have the big pool set up, but these are still fun and chill. The kids love them and that's all I care about. 

1 comment:

Kendall B said...

I miss those chill summer afternoons. Oh and the pool next year will be below ground.