Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My Tyrant 2

My sweet little baby boy is now a tyrant 2, gotta  love them at this age! Christian is such a boys boy. Cars, trucks, motorcycles, trains, balls and wrestling = Christian Burt! I wouldn't change him for the world, well maybe just the fact that he adds an extra letter in when he says "sit", but other than that, nothing.



Out to eat at Cheesecake Factory.
Here's birthday boy. 



Here's Birthday boy being  literally "hand fed" his drink all night bay daddy. 



Here's what birthday boy would do when dad would stop. Spoiled.




I decided to get a cheese cake from the restaurant to make it easier on myself. I think I might have to do this more often.



He LOVED all the gifts he got, thank you everyone! 





Dad and grandpa put this together for him and you'd think Christian died and gone to heaven. 



Happy birthday to the sweetest little guy in the world. We  love you Christian dear, as high as the sky and as deep as the ocean! 




1 comment:

Kendall B said...

I love this little guy so much! Can't believe he's growing so fast