Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Happy 33rd!

Kendall's birthday this year was different but great. He took the day off of work and took us to the Living Planet Aquarium. I had never heard of it but I guess Kendall had wanted to take the kids there for a while. How sweet of him to want to take us (Dylan was in Vegas) out on HIS birthday.



Everything was dang cool, the kids freaked out (literally) over everything. 












I  made Kendall a Piecaken and let me be the first to tell you how amazing these cakes are!!! His was a spiced carrot cake with a apple crumble pie in the center and lightly frosted with cream cheese frosting. SO delicious and would also make a perfect fall dessert. Everyone LOVED it!




We served it still warm so, as you can see, it's a bit soft in the center. Again, sooo dang good! 




Kendall seriously has the ugliest watch that he wears for everything. It did NOT go nice with his church suit or when we went out on dates to nice places. So I thought I'd give his wrist some eye candy ;-) Happy birthday babe! 


1 comment:

Kendall B said...

Whats the point of a birthday if everyone isn't having fun? It was great to take everyone to a place we could all enjoy. Next year I'm thinking Disneyland or Hawaii!