Friday, January 20, 2012

Four kids and not one broken bone...until now :-(
My baby boy is the most physical, rambunctious, energetic, get into and on to everything child I have ever seen in my life. And here is the result...
And this was Christian the entire time it was broken, climbing on everything and playing non stop.
Waiting for the doctor to mold the splint.
He thought it was some freakish alien object.
Giving mom hi 5's ;-) Such a good spirited little boy. I'm so glad he is healing well and fast. I'm positive the entire experience was more frightening to mommy.

2 comments:

Kendall B said...

such an unhappy day as a parent. Hard to see the little guy hurting. Just another experience to add to the book i guess. Hope that we don't have to go through many of these though. Good thing Brandee is a great mom and really on the ball!

JaredandJaclyn said...

Mom told me he broke his finger. Don't feel bad. Matthew broke his collar bone and I didn't even know til it started to bruise. He had to wear a collar strap thing.
Hope Christian's finger get better soon.