Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Love is upon us.

I know many who think Valentines is stupid and an unneeded holiday and it's ONLY for businesses to make more money. I do not agree. Some of us need a reminder and an opportunity to give love more concentrated. Who doesn't need more love, honestly? It doesn't have to come in the form of chocolate, flowers, or teddy bears. I like to find a way to show it and share it in a REAL manner. Oh and it's nice for the spouse to do it that way too ;-). I love my children endlessly and plan to SHOW them and not just tell them. My husband, well he knows what I always say, "If you love me, Show me. I'd rather to never hear the words again but for you to show me instead." ;-) I too must do this. And since my diet doesn't have room for chocolate it will be that much easier lol I think to concentrate on love is to give it without hesitation and to SEE it without conditions. Can you tell I made a new resolution this year? ;-)

3 comments:

Kendall B said...

What a great resolution! I promise I will never let work or life get in the way of showing you how much I love you

Julie B. said...

Showing is great...but the words are needed too. If all we do is show and never say, then our children will not know how to say it, or know that what they are seeing is love. Do and say.

B*N*B said...

Yes for my kids and hubby, for me though I am just the type that needs to see it. If I had to chose, I'd pick the action :-)