Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Few Of My Favorite Things

I like to do "Favorite Things" posts once in a while and I feel I need to do one today. Today is a great day! Here is what is making it so. It's a new day to try and do what I failed at the day before. Another day to be blessed with the Holy Ghost, to let him sit with me and teach me. A day to be given revelation for my family and I, this really calms my soul. This is the first day of a journey I have been struggling with for so long that I was blessed with tools to fix. Today I am finding an old friend that I have missed for so long, a very specific motivation. Blessings, blessings, BLESSINGS. Finally, my floor steam cleaner! lol
Above are all a part of my Favorite Things list, all are things that I cherish deeply. All are proof that God and His Son live and love this imperfect gal :-) I am humbled.

2 comments:

Kendall B said...

I am thankful for Sleep! I wish I you it better though. Magnum Ice Cream Bars - I wish I knew you less, and most importantly, my wife. You will always be somewhat of a mystery to me (a good thing)! I love you

Anonymous said...

what would life be without all of those great memories to look back on????
love ya babydoll - mommy