Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sharing an article

I just wanted to post this article, I found it very interesting. I have also found it very true! lol I love seeing other women succeed in all things especially weight loss. I know what it's like to suffer from being fat and also having others snarl at me, put me down, and even make fun of me for losing weight. Mean people suck. However, it's good to know that you are doing nothing wrong and it just stems from other peoples jealousy. Bettering yourself and taking care of your health feels great and bottom line, no ones negative opinions matter! So go and succeed and be happy!
http://blisstree.com/live/research-says-we-scorn-not-celebrate-other-womens-weight-loss-achievements/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+b5media%2Fblisstree+%28Blisstree%29

1 comment:

Julie B. said...

I agree. I have appreciated any support I get to help me succed.