Friday, May 27, 2011

Mean Treat Time!

 A Mean treat yes indeed! 1. because I make a mean Smore.  2. because they leave a mean mess to clean up and  3. because I can't have any and that is just plain MEAN lol

Smores are an easy easy treat to make, so how can anyone make an outstanding one? I'll tell you. FIRST, use a cinnamon cracker, It adds the perfect spice and texture. SECOND, (trust me on this) use a hazelnut spread, either with your favorite chocolate bar or by itself. Amazing! THIRD, the mallow! I like to use the huge camp fire mallows. They are more dense and less squishy soft so they hold better and don't drip every where. They stay nice and warm and right on top of your chocolate mix keeping the combination all melty with less mess. 
And the survey says?!........... 
Well just look at these adorable faces, they say it all. D*E*L*I*C*I*O*U*S! 

1 comment:

Kendall B said...

I don't like marshmallows, but dang that looks delicious! You may convert me after all these years.